Banner Image


All non-resident students are eligible to park in either west campus or Manley Field House lots. Additional selections for graduate students (except for firstyear law students) include Irving Garage or the University Avenue Garage. Evening commuter students who hold a valid parking permit may take advantage of our orange lots after 5 p.m. and on weekends when there are no Dome events. These lots are Booth Garage, Harrison, Hillside, Lehman, Ostrom, Waverly, Women’s North, Women’s South, and west campus lots. Manley Field House permit holders may also use west campus after 5 p.m. and on weekends when there are no Dome events. All applications must be accompanied by a copy of a current vehicle registration and SU I.D. or class schedule. Syracuse University provides free bus service for all students, employees, and guests, linking South Campus with Main Campus. Additionally, there is limited service to the neighborhoods adjacent to the University. Buses are in full operation during the fall and spring semesters. At other times, when classes are not in session, bus frequencies are reduced. Students can also ride CENTRO buses to locations throughout the Syracuse area. Bus routes, fares, and other information are available at the information desks at OCCS and the Schine and Goldstein student centers. For additional information about public transportation, contact CENTRO at 315-442-3400 or visit CENTRO.

Parking and Transit Services
621 Skytop Road, 315-443-4652 

Renting Lockers

Rental lockers are available in the Schine Student Center. Rentals cost $10 per semester or $13 for the academic year. Locker rentals can be arranged at Office of Student Centers and Programming Services, 228D Schine, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Students can also rent lockers and locks in the Archbold Gymnasium or the Women’s Building. For more information about lockers and locker fees, visit the Department of Recreation Services web site, Recreation Services

Dining On Campus

University Food Services encompasses a variety of dining options and locations. All commuter students are eligible to receive a meal plan. Students on meal plans may dine at any of the five residential dining centers, twelve snack bars, three food courts, or the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center. Students can also shop in two convenient on-campus grocery stores: Food Works and FWII. For information on the location of these dining options and grocery stores, refer to the map enclosed in this book. SUpercard FOOD and SUpercard PLUS are declining-balance plans. They are accessible by a magnetic strip on your SU I.D. card, and eliminate the need to carry cash for meals and snacks. You may use SUpercard FOOD for Food Works, FWII, food courts, the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center restaurant, snack bars, and campus delivery. SUpercard PLUS can also be used at residence hall copiers, Schine Copy Center, and laundry machines, and to purchase event tickets at the Carrier Dome.

Housing, Meal Plan, and I.D Card Services Office
204 Steele Hall, 315-443-2752